The second generation of the Mike Three and Four is a culmination of all materials and functions to date . The CNC machined handle has been surgically cut from a single block of olive colored G-10. The titanium frame lock guarantees the connection with the proven Lionsteel Rotoblock that the knife does not yield even under extreme conditions. With the glass breaker of tungsten carbide an individual has the capability to escape from a like threatening situation in a vehicle when in extreme situations . The satin finished Niolox steel blade provides an attractive contrast to the otherwise matte finish surface of the handle.
The main features
• Pocket clip can be attached in two different positions for right and left hand operation
• Suitable for outdoor and survival use.
• Replaceable tungsten carbide glass breaker.
• With consecutive serial number for quality control.
• Supplied: ParaCord lanyard with metal Skull, 3D Rubber Patch, collector bag
• Total length: 8.66 inches
• Blade length: 3.74 inches
• Blade thickness: 0.137 inches
• Blade: Niolox
• Blade Finish: Satin
• Handle Material: G-10 (olive), Titanium
• Locking: Liner & Lock® RotoBlock®
• Clip: Steel
Weight: 4.93 oz
Blade Style : Tanto