The third generation Bravo has been further improved and optimized by designer Dietmar Pohl .
A knotted ParaCord Lanyard with decorative metal Skull also facilitates the pulling from the holster or pocket
The main features
• Thubstud can be fixed optionally
• Reversible pocket clip
• Easy field maintenance options through large handle screws
• Suitable for outdoor and survival use.
• With consecutive serial number for quality control.
• Included accessories: ParaCord Lanyard with Metal Skull, 3DRubber patch.
• PVD coated blade
• 4 mm/0.157 inch thick handle scale of fiberglass reinforced Zytel®
• 1.5 mm/ 0.059 inch thick stainless steel liners
• total length 19.5 cm / 7.67 inches
• Blade length 8.3 cm / 3.26 inches
• Blade thickness 3.5 mm / 0.137 inches
• Weight 120 g / 4.23 ounces