- Pohl Force warrants that all of our products are free from defects in material and workmanship.
- Repairs to your knife performed by any source other than Pohl Force unconditionally voids the knife’s warranty.
- Pohl Force warranty does not cover damage caused by abuse, misuse, loss, improper handling, alterations, accident, neglect, disassembly, or improper sharpening.
- If a knife fails to function as it was designed, we will examine its condition upon its return to Pohl Force, identify why it failed and respond in an appropriate manner.
- If we determine there is a defect in the manufacture/materials/workmanship, Pohl Force will repair, or replace that product with the same model or one of equal value at its own expense.
- If a problem with a returned knife is determined to be caused by something other than a defect in manufacture/materials/workmanship, Pohl Force will inform you of whether the product can be repaired and the cost to you of having Pohl Force implement such repair (see below). Upon agreement and payment we will perform the repair.
- If Pohl Force is unable to improve the condition of the knife, we will return it to you with the recommendation it be retired from use. All costs associated with shipment of the product(s) are the responsibility of the customer.